Sunday, November 13, 2011

So. I was wrong.

'You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there and I know when I need it
I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there ..'

Remember ? 
Remember that song ? Remember those stupid poses we love to do together ? No ?
No wonder.

Caturan aku silap. Anggapan aku silap. I thought you love me as much as i love you. But i was wrong. I always thought you'll always be there for me. But no. You weren't there. Kau tak ada, waktu aku jatuh. Waktu aku tersungkur. Hilang kau tanpa berita. Tanpa khabar. Tanpa aku tahu sebabnya.

Tell me, mana silap aku ? Supaya aku boleh baiki lagi. Jujur, im still here, waiting for you. For your call. Or at least a text. Tell me to be strong. Tell me that you will always be there for me. Tell me you'll walk through this with me. Tell me i'll always got your back. Itu pon dah cukup. Tapi kalau kau rasa ego tu lagi penting, jauh lagi penting dari apa yang kita ada bersama, teruskan. My feeling for you, takkan berubah. Asal kau tahu.

Aku tunggu. Masih. Iloveyou,always.

#nowplaying Count on Me -  cover by us,in my head.