Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Super H.


I guess i've been posting too many entry bout this guy lately. And i am so sorry i just cant help it. You know when he's at the north pole and you're over here. You need to express it cause you can never ignore the butterflies in you stomach kan ?

I just miss him.
I miss the way he talk.
I miss the way he he laugh.
I miss the way he hold my hand.
I miss the way he look deep into my eyes.
I miss the way he smiled and stare at me while playing guitar singing a song for me.
I miss everything, every single thing about my Super H.

I guess you've been busy lately but i hope never a second passed by without me , crossing your mind. I always wonder are you going to stay with me for the rest of my life, or do you came into my life just as another short chapter in my story . I do hope you'll stay forever, in the last chapter of my life. You're the only one who can make me feel so good when i see my phone light up, and its a message from you. 
I've been in love with my Super H for 7 months, and the feeling grew stronger every single second.I mean it.

I got your back in whatever you're doing. Especially for you future.
Ya Allah do help him towards yor mercy. Amin.



p/s : do not puke please.